Thursday, December 6, 2007

It's been a long time!

Good morning!
It has been a long time since I updated this blog. After my father created an incredible blog on his Indian trip, I thought, it's time to dust this thing off and start anew.

Many things have happened in my life including:
1. Getting married on August 28, 2007
2. Moving to Baltimore
3. Finding a wonderful new job in Hunt Valley

Hashem has been blessing me with so much!

Will talk more later, just want to get this blog back in action again!

Meanwhile, let the lights of Chanukah warm you up!




Cheers for now!





































1 comment:

hampsteadpondswimmer said...

Great to see Yelena looking so beautiful on your blog. Look forward to some good skiing pics after Sunday. Your blog is uplifting. I called someone today who I have been annoyed with. He was both suprised to hear from me and by the end of the conversation really warm. A relationship restored!